Monday, February 13, 2012

Music Mondays!



I grew up in choir singing and playing piano and I thought I would pay tribute to one of my favorite modern musicals.  RENT is something I would love to see on broadway, but never have had the chance instead I have wanted the movie, listened to soundtracks, taught myself to play some songs on the piano and have seen some plays of RENT.

This first song is something that over the years has touched my heart for different reasons.  Mostly for those years when I was apart from the man that I am in love with.
 

This second song is one I just find beautiful.  I think the lyrics are beautiful and I always find myself starting to sing and dance to this song no matter what I am doing.


I have to admit that if I could I would probably post every song from this musical. That is really how much I love it, but I will end it with one more.  Seasons of Love is a beautiful song and perfect with Valentine's Day this week!


Get the InLinkz code and Link up your Blog!